Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it I’m in! Absolutely cracking player who can play at 8 as well? Seems to have developed loads in the last couple of years and the sheer piss boiling would be immense! lol

Don’t understand why West Ham are not all over Jesus and Zink two players who ain’t on massive wages and would improve West Ham for a combined fee of around 80m maybe be some type of swap plus money for Rice.

Don’t understand why West Ham are not all over Jesus and Zink two players who ain’t on massive wages and would improve West Ham for a combined fee of around 80m maybe be some type of swap plus money for Rice.

Because West Ham will not play around their strength with their tactic?

That's why those two have been linked with Arsenal move because they atm play the same way like us under Arteta. Bonus point have also worked with him before, so they feel comfortable here if they ever decide to move this summer.

Sounds like a shit deal for us.

For me should have stayed as a centre back, would have been one of the very best in that position. As it is a decent runner midfielder in the mould of Kante or Hendy but 100m or more is ridiculous. We need an expansive passer as alternative to Rodri, bring Douglas Luiz and see what Pep can do with him.

For me should have stayed as a centre back, would have been one of the very best in that position. As it is a decent runner midfielder in the mould of Kante or Hendy but 100m or more is ridiculous. We need an expansive passer as alternative to Rodri, bring Douglas Luiz and see what Pep can do with him.
Hendy ?
Henderson ?
Rice is on another planet compared to Henderson but then so are most players

Exactly why we should be all over him. Get Rice in as someone who can cover the 4th centre back role and try and get our money back on Ake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.