Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous people fly in and out of places in private jets all the time without having their photo taken (or at least posted publicly). Could obviously be nonsense but this isn't a valid argument against it. The proof of it being rubbish would be something like a photo of Rice in another country yesterday, which may well be somewhere on social media and turn up shortly.
The fact anyone would take any credence in him possibly being here and then needing to search the internet to find an image to prove otherwise is dumbfounding.

In all fairness this is the best result.
I’m not so sure tbh. Rice improves arsenal and we will need to move on to our 3rd target. Teams around us our spending crazy money to catch us up and we need to be careful that we don’t let that happen.

Let’s see if West Ham & Arse get a deal done though. No point offering that money if they can’t do the payment terms required.

Given I was told people at City thought he’d end up at Arsenal a few days ago I was surprised to see us make an official proposal for him.

100 million pounds for Declan Rice is truly laughable.

What is Rodri worth then ? 200 million ?

I would be staggered if we don’t now walk away and move on to other targets.

The only ace up our sleeve would be including Kalvin in the deal but I don’t see him being remotely interested in going to West Ham. He’s desperate to stay.
As expected, we have pulled the plug on it.

We value what we value him at, it’s that simple. He’s only worth what a buyer is prepared to pay. We ain’t desperate, so it’s thanks but no thanks and we crack on.
But what were we expecting? Was always gonna take a bud of around 100 mil so why get involved at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.