Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get over it.
Already am mate, support the club 100%, they know what they're doing. We've established a reputation for refusing to overpay for players and this just adds to that. Just warning people that Rice is better than they think, that's all.

If they spend £170m on Rice and Havertz to finish 2nd and trophy-less they’re a complete laughing stock.

Laughing stock anyway mate after last seasons debacle,that’ll last quite some time in my eyes,maybe this coming season they’ll realise the league isn’t won in March,but they’ll be lucky to get top 4 and I’m sticking to that

There’s silly season then there’s deluded tripe… the idea Rice was in Manchester yesterday for a medical was the latter.
Never muted anyone on here of any social media platform, I’m all for debate and discussion but can’t abide 2 things, lateness or stupidity.
And I can't abide unnecessary rudeness so I'll go ahead and mute you and do us both a favour.

Wonder how pep must feel right now. Lost out on top target bellingham to madrid, strongly wanted gundo to stay which would've negated the need for rice and not prompted us to come into the bidding race but got overriden by the board. And now lost out on rice which was his bellingham alternative to Arsenal.
Yeah, bet he’s writing his resignation as we speak.

No point worrying about what ifs. If this was city losing out on a ‘generational talent’ like Haaland I would share your concerns, but Rice, mmmmm

I'm not talking about generational talent player like Haaland while he is important he is not, Pep is still the most important for our club above any player we have even Haaland himself.

that's why i said Pep will always work with any cards in his hands because he the only select few manager with this kind power in the world. We are so fortunate to have Pep as our manager but we also depended alot for him to do work with any player that he have given even if that just second, third, fourth choice player by Txixi.

I think people will only truly appreciate him long after he left from City and how extraordinary he was to transform this team to be one of the best if not the BEST club side in history of football.

Check out my post on Monday at 4.38pm...City will not be signing Declan Rice so please let us move on...nice to be correct occasionally. Only wish my stock market success was better.

People will always forgive you for being wrong. But no-one will forgive you for being right.

Smartarse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.