Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar.
We lay there staring in to each others eyes and my wife said, "tell me what you're thinking about?"
Apparently 'I wonder what news TH has got on transfers' is NOT the right answer!!!!!!!!!
Missus is 8 months pregnant. I can't really say i'm thinking about transfers outloud. I might sleep in the shed.

I must admit to being ambivalent to this one. Not really excited by Rice however I've not watched him either. Always thought he was hyped because of his country of birth. We'll see what happens if he moves to Arsenal where they will expect a title run, a decent trophy and I'd imagine they'd at least want to get out of their CL group and reach the last 16.

If he only wants Arsenal, his options are surely:

1. Arsenal
2. Stay at West Ham
3. City

But the media are pushing the idea that it's

1. Arsenal
2. City
3. WHU

Surely the guy doesn't hate West Ham that much that he's going to throw away the chance at his dream move just to avoid another season there?

If he joins City you can forget the 'only wants Arsenal' narrative.
And the prize for “stating the bleedin obvious” goes to………..

I must admit to being ambivalent to this one. Not really excited by Rice however I've not watched him either. Always thought he was hyped because of his country of birth. We'll see what happens if he moves to Arsenal where they will expect a title run, a decent trophy and I'd imagine they'd at least want to get out of their CL group and reach the last 16.
Arsenal will barely make top 4. Book me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.