Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely none whatsoever. Don’t understand what City are doing. It was always going to cost this much to get Rice.
Could just well be that dealing with captain dildo has made us think fuck it, I mean according to reports he's turned down the £105 million because of the structure on payments. Arsenal are getting royally shafted, City have pulled out for good reason, the pressure is really on Arsenal now to at least do what they did last season.

Reactions: CC1
Have city pulled out or left the first bid on the table. I know West Ham trying this bidding war malarkey, but may see the payment terms better for them even though overall package is less.
Refused to match arsenal's bid- west ham rejected our first bid so 2+2 suggests we are out

Could just well be that dealing with captain dildo has made us think fuck it, I mean according to reports he's turned down the £105 million because of the structure on payments. Arsenal are getting royally shafted, City have pulled out for good reason, the pressure is really on Arsenal now to at least do what they did last season.
If they spend £170m on Rice and Havertz to finish 2nd and trophy-less they’re a complete laughing stock.

I know still two months away, but you still remember two years ago when we buy only Jack Grealish and nothing else despite almost everyone screaming that we need a striker. Any other manager will given up but not Pep and he still able to make it work despite not get his prefered player Harry Kane to his team.

We really lucky to have him but at the same time we also depended too much on him to do his magic so it's pretty big concern for me on what will happen if he left?
are our transfer policy stance will be same ?
No point worrying about what ifs. If this was city losing out on a ‘generational talent’ like Haaland I would share your concerns, but Rice, mmmmm

Oh well. Let’s hope this is a Cucurella, Koulibaly, Maguire, Jorginho, Sanchez type decision rather than a Hazard decision (note the many more correct choices lol)
While we may have pulled out due to price, it's a bit worrying we were ever in for most of those.

Ridiculous price tag - glad we've backed out.
We didn't even need him anyway. Where would we play him as we already have Rodri and Phillips. Also he wouldn't get a game every week and would get frustrated very quickly.

The price tag was ridiculous to begin with. Rice probably wants to stay in London so Arsenal would be his preferred team to join up.

I do kind of wonder how much Sullivan's endless leaking and reported poor form (which could have also been experienced by City during negotiations, who knows) affected our decision to pull out before lodging an additional bid. It certainly would have pissed me off to no end if I were Txiki etal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.