Defeat tonight means we pay a heavy price!!!!!

How the fuck is nobody taking us seriously?
We smashed the British transfer record last day of the window, nearly bought Kaka in January.
We are building a very good youth squad which is what is needed for the future, we have money available to spend when the season ends and plenty of it.
Moan fucking moan! I really do worry about the fans that we seem to have these days!
Anyone who thinks we are going to get instant success is tapped in the head.

mcfcmatt said:
Biglebowski said:
Defeat tonight means nobody is going to take us seriously.

And why is that? and who is not going to take us seriously?
Maybe Kaka ??,maybe Diego ??,maybe Villa, I could go on and on, Hughes dose not have that much pulling power to start with, regardless off what some think of the UEFA Cup. To world class players it is the difference in signing for a club or not, if you’re not in Europe it is hard to sell an ambitious vision off where you think the club is going.

Especially as the manager has just taken the club backwards.

Would you take Hughes seriously?

bluemanc said:
Biglebowski said:
I think when the dust settles and some get over the short term euphoria off seeing a half decent performance tonight.

The reality will sink in that our entire season’s hopes disappeared tonight, along with next season’s hopes

Defeat tonight means that our transfer targets for next season will have to be players who are not involved in Europe next season.

Defeat tonight means we are unlikely now to be in Europe again until season 2010/2011.

I don’t care what anybody says to me we have now gone backwards after substantial investment.

If we had a 5 year plan it has just become a 7 year plan tonight.
FUCK OF YOU RAG BASTARD
your a right gobby prick you go suck yourself off you vile mouthed b@stard

100% agree with Biglebowski.

That's what makes the elimination all the more tough to take. We currently 11th in the league not 4th or 7th. With our away form I don't think it's realistic to think we can make Europe next season.

With AC Milan and Valencia already out of this competition we had a great chance to win it and f**ked in up in Hamburg....simple as that!

Ultimately the club made a mess of the January transfer window by spending lots of money on players who haven't delivered.

On a more positive note our saving grace is that we have money these days and in theory if you spend it correctly you can change things quickly and buy if necessary a whole new squad. If Hughes comes out with this "it takes time to evolve" bullshit he should be fired. No football club has ever been able to spend as much money as we can in one transfer window.

Let's throw our financial weight around this summer and buy some real f**kin quality who can deliver under pressure!

Biglebowski said:
I think when the dust settles and some get over the short term euphoria off seeing a half decent performance tonight.

The reality will sink in that our entire season’s hopes disappeared tonight, along with next season’s hopes

Defeat tonight means that our transfer targets for next season will have to be players who are not involved in Europe next season.

Defeat tonight means we are unlikely now to be in Europe again until season 2010/2011.

I don’t care what anybody says to me we have now gone backwards after substantial investment.

Substantial investment takes time to take effect and panic measures are not appropriate. We were in europe via the Fair Play league ffs so it's not like we've not qualified after having qualified properly through the front door. And the UEFA does not attract the very best players in any case so not much difference really.

Biglebowski said:

AdeDunny said:
Biglebowski said:

Perfectly summed up....so if the richest club in the world has a 7 year plan then we need to attract a WINNING manager to see us through those 7 years.....Hughes and Bowen are trying..but ex Wales No 1 and No 2 can hardly compete with ferguson, hiddink, wenger, etc.

.[/quote]
FUCK OF YOU RAG BASTARD[/quote]your a right gobby prick you go suck yourself off you vile mouthed b@stard[/quote]

is this whats called irony ?

People need to get a grip we haven't been top 5 since the early 90's People can question Hughes tactics I know I did today Sturridge came on far to late etc......

But who got that Performance out of the players tonight? Mark Hughes and his staff. Jo and Ben Haim apart the other Hughes signings have added to the team Given Zabaleta Kompany De Jong Bellamy Bridge Robinho as well as this Ireland has been a revelation under Hughes so looking at that list 8 players we need another 3 to have a full team and add decent replacements if and when the likes of Bellamy are Injured. we need a 20 goal a season striker thats a fact .we have been let down a lot this season by existing squad players

A few more siginings like the above list and we will be there or there abouts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.