Deffo a spare for rags. East Lower.

Chodder said:

Mate, aint being a shitbag here but i told the lad that is sellin' the tkt and he said as you only have 2posts then he can't risk you being a rag, sorry kidda.

Alrite mate, completely understand that. I am definitely a blue though, if you could just give us a ring. My dad and brother are both season ticket holders, my brothers on here, names "thebrad1" they'll be with me in mary d's before the game.
Tried gettin my brother to post to you to get the ticket for me but can't get hold of him.
Give us a ring mate, cheers.

Buzzer, I can vouch for chodder, he's my little brother, we'll be in mary d's at 11. Give him a ring or something.
Cheers,
Ben

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested, sorry, I had to post it here, couldn't figure out how to make a new topic, actually I don't think I'm allowed to make one =/
Anyways the seat is in row B, Block 105, I bought it for 45 pounds so will sell it for same price, I can meet you in the city centre for ticket exchange but it's an access card so I'll need it back after the game.
PM if anyone is interested

I might have a 18-21 ticket spare tomorrow, cannot confirm until few hours before the game, ticket has face value 20. it's located in Block 327 Row X.

Anyone wants the ticket please leave your number, I will call you once the ticket became available.

One thing you might need to know is, NO UPGRADE tomorrow, so anyone beyond 21 might not able to use the ticket.

LawrenceBlue said:
I might have a 18-21 ticket spare tomorrow, cannot confirm until few hours before the game, ticket has face value 20. it's located in Block 327 Row X.

Anyone wants the ticket please leave your number, I will call you once the ticket became available.

One thing you might need to know is, NO UPGRADE tomorrow, so anyone beyond 21 might not able to use the ticket.

bump, any news yet blue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.