Deja Vu

Impeccable

Anyone remember the move that led to Gareth Barry's goal in the opening home game of last season against Liverpool? In excess of 20 passes.

And did anyone also notice the move that led to Sergi's first goal last night? 16 passes.

Sometimes we are an absolute joy to watch.

kippaxcarlos said:
Said the same thing myself as soon as it hit the net. Like last seasons goal though v Liverpool........ will probably not get mentioned again.
Silva's goal was special too.

True. Recorded the match and watched it again when I got home. Nothing was said about the amount of passes that led to the goal.

Impeccable said:
kippaxcarlos said:
Said the same thing myself as soon as it hit the net. Like last seasons goal though v Liverpool........ will probably not get mentioned again.
Silva's goal was special too.

True. Recorded the match and watched it again when I got home. Nothing was said about the amount of passes that led to the goal.

Dzeko's hold-up play and vision alone made that goal possible. Still do not understand those that don't see why he needs to be on the pitch.

It was great play by Richards and Johnson down the right, but the goal would not have happened without Dzeko. Superb play by him in the build up. All our goals were beautiful, to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.