Delete One Goal In The History Of Football

There are absolutely plenty - Gingers pigs last minute winner at the Etihad where NOBODY paid the slightest bit of fucking notic to him walking into the area.

Needless to say I didn't take it that well in the South Stand.

Seemingly I'm still not over it............. :-)

Although I'm having flashbacks of the first Ipswich goal at Portman Road that ended up sending us down under Royle.

Absolutely gutted..........

without overthinking this I'd say that shinner bicycle kick from the fat scouser that has been on repeat for the last few centuries
Came to nominate this one.

Don’t care that it is petty and gives City, England, nor Spain no additional glory.

Not having to see the idiot savant shin it 200 times the week before every derby would be enough for me.

John Richards goal in the 74 League cup final as it was my first ever cup final. Was only 11 at the time and was heartbroken we'd lost.

Last edited:
Andy Linighan 119th Min winner FAC Final Replay 1993 Arsenal Vs The Wednesday

If we'd have won the cup we'd have played in Europe again and the last 30 years might have been slightly better.

I console myself that if he hadn't scored we'd have lost on penalties anyway :)
From memory, didn't you lose both domestic cup finals to them that season? Sorry if that brings back bed memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.