Delete One Goal In The History Of Football

From memory, didn't you lose both domestic cup finals to them that season? Sorry if that brings back bed memories.
Yes m8 we did 2-1 in the LC Final, and then 1-1 FAC and 2-1 AET in Replay, following year we lost in semis of LC to Man Utd and then it was a steady decline year on year until relegation from PL in 2000.

Still we have our health :)

The Tommy Hutchison own goal in the first game needs deleting, then the Ricky Villa moment would never have happened, City would have won the cup and my childhood wouldn’t have been ruined!

Or even the Hutchison OG that got us to that situation in the first place, and made my 8-yo self cry!

Exactly!

Gareth Bale for Real Madrid in 2016
We’d have won that semi final on pens and gone on to win our first CL and from that, the monkey would have been off our back and we’d have won at least two more since
Nah, we'd have been thoroughly outfought by Atletico in that final.

Tough one. For England, it’d be the Bonucci equaliser in the final.

For City, it might be the Ben Watson goal, but Sheringham’s goal against Bayern would mean they’d have lost that night, so probably that one!
For England Hand of god or the Germans jammy free kick in the semi that flicked off Parker’s foot and looped over Shilton

For City, Mark Robbins ;)

So either of the 81 cup final goals/Antic

Last edited:
The rags goal at Forest which I still maintain was out of play on the right wing in the build-up.

Not going to attempt to pinpoint us as it was always part of the master plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.