Deliverance

Prestwich_Blue said:
mat said:
Thought this was a thread about the inhabitants of Bolton.
They tried to film it there originally but the locals they used as extras kept going up to the cameras and staring right at the lens when they realised they could see their reflections in it.

So they moved location to Oldham, where it was filmed......The Biffo's think it's a docu-drama.

Gaudino said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mat said:
Thought this was a thread about the inhabitants of Bolton.
They tried to film it there originally but the locals they used as extras kept going up to the cameras and staring right at the lens when they realised they could see their reflections in it.

So they moved location to Oldham, where it was filmed......The Biffo's think it's a docu-drama.

Your just bitter that Rochdale lost out!

LEE BRADBURY said:
i think it is a cracking movie.
me too,I also like that similar one about those American TA;s on an exersize in the forest,they run into dodgy locals but the solders are carrying blank bullets,cant remember what its called.

i8therags said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
me too,I also like that similar one about those American TA;s on an exersize in the forest,they run into dodgy locals but the solders are carrying blank bullets,cant remember what its called.

I remember that one, It was Cajuns who where hunting them.

stony said:
i8therags said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

southern comfort.

blue dallas said:
stony said:
i8therags said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

southern comfort.
THATS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,been racking my brain for time (thanks mate)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.