Delivery

Some of the stuff they sell is pretty good, if you can look past the adverts foe led eye lash crimpers and breast support prosthetics pour homme.
I agree. I bought some Gillette blade copies and they're excellent and almost as good as Gillette. They just lack the precision trimmer blade but at a fraction of the price. I'll be ordering more. On the whole I've had no problems with Temu.

Have you checked your blue bin? Delivery drivers just lob whatever they’re delivering in there these days to save 12 valuable seconds knocking on the door.

Have you checked your blue bin? Delivery drivers just lob whatever they’re delivering in there these days to save 12 valuable seconds knocking on the door.

I managed to get a free item the other week because of an EVRI driver idiot who'd manage to drop a package in the gutter outside my house.

A good Samaritan found it and knocked on the door and I waited until the date had passed and then both the seller and myself got full refunds.

I managed to get a free item the other week because of an EVRI driver idiot who'd manage to drop a package in the gutter outside my house.

A good Samaritan found it and knocked on the door and I waited until the date had passed and then both the seller and myself got full refunds.
EVRI are shite for that. I try never to use them.

EVRI are shite for that. I try never to use them.

Yeah lesson learned. Was through vinted so you at least get the option of picking the courier the seller have to use.

I always get the dread when I order something through a business on e-commerce and the cheapskates pick Evri or Yodel.

Chinese direct shipping bastards who use the minimum of bubble wrap and unsurprisingly the plastic inside breaks in transit are another pain.

I agree. I bought some Gillette blade copies and they're excellent and almost as good as Gillette. They just lack the precision trimmer blade but at a fraction of the price. I'll be ordering more. On the whole I've had no problems with Temu.
1000028325.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.