Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am genuinely not on the wind up on Fernandinho. If Pogba signs and with Yaya staying along with Delph, Fernandinho will go as he seems unsettled, especially after last season's bust up with Vinny.

Last edited:
I am genuinely not on the wind up on Fernandinho. If Pogba signs and with Yaya staying Fernandinho will go.

No he wont. Even with Pogba he'd still be our second best midfielder. No reason to sell such a vital player.

I don't think this affects our move for Pogba because it looks like we are playing a 3 man midfield next season. Also worth considering we are in 4 competitions so 5 CM's is probably required imo.

Agree mate, well I hope so anyway.

I think we are willing to lose two forwards in Dzeko and Jovetic and replace them with midfielders in De Bruyne as an attacking midfielder and Pogba as a box-to-box midfielder.

Bayern Munich run a similar operation with two main strikers and a shed load of midfielders.

They wanted Pogba but they got Fabien Delph.....

Cos City are a massive club

When we sign Pogba, your rancid little rag cock is going to go so flacid it may never get hard again. Now fuck off and suck a dogs arse, you wretched blob of cock snot.

They wanted Pogba but they got Fabien Delph.....

Cos City are a massive club

Just a few quick points:-

1. We want Pogba, but you had him and you let him go, for nothing you fucking dithering dickwit

2. Your best player (you know the one, him who shags grannies, and prostitutes) wanted to fuck you off and only stayed cos you spunk over 300k a fucking week on him

3. Your other best player, De Gea, wants to fuck you off big time cos he can't get on with your turtle headed fuckwit manager

4. Add to that he has also fallen out with Valdes, Van Persie, Nana, Di Maria and Falcao, and in the case of the last 2 he has managed to make 2 world class players bang average, not bad for his first season

5. You say "20 times" but I doubt you have watched those cunts (rags is too kind a word) 20 times in your sad excuse of a life

6. But at least you have still got Jonny, Phil and Chris eh?

Sorry that was 6 points, won't be the last time we get 6 points at your fucking expense over the next year

11059345_487451124748087_8510489664474026110_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.