Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the press articles saying "Delph should be admired for choosing playing time over pay"... Whoops hahah

Double U turn ? Tis not unprecedented. Wonder if he is pally with Raheem, perhaps been swayed back into finding the mental fortitude to test himself with the big boys upon actually seeing the lad sign ...

Sorry, he can fuck right off. He had his chance. Showed he wasn't mentally prepared for the move and he shouldn't have posted his statement if he was unsure in any way. Great player but I hope we give him his medical and yoink the contract from under the pen at the last minute and send him packing.

All the press articles saying "Delph should be admired for choosing playing time over pay"... Whoops hahah

All so seen this on twitter posted a few mins ago worth a troll if we did sign Delph today.

Kristian Wæraas ‏@kwaeraas 8m8 minutes ago
I find it strange that some players want to join Chelsea or City. For most it's a professional dead end. (Salah & Remy f.ex) Kudos to Delph!

Sorry, he can fuck right off. He had his chance. Showed he wasn't mentally prepared for the move and he shouldn't have posted his statement if he was unsure in any way. Great player but I hope we give him his medical and yoink the contract from under the pen at the last minute and send him packing.

I lean towards this unless he failed his medical last week.

3cc9dcefc19e63afb88f9de34b5f9fbc.jpg

You've got some balls, mate.

One question.

Who is this Serling fellow you think we'll sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.