Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems weird tbh that he'd not turn up one week then change his mind after saying he wants to stay at Villa? I'd be pissed off if a City player did that (unless it was Dzeko or Jovetic)

It would be weirder if he failed a medical last week and is suddenly fully fit and ready to be signed.

It's probably a response to Benteke's sale and the uncertainty of Randy Lerner's future.

Pobga is a crucial signing. He has to be our priority at this very moment.

Delph is a good signing if he's a squad player and a replacement for Fernando, but if he's ear marked for a bigger role, and we miss out on Pogba then that is an enormous blow. Enormous.

The centre of our midfield is key to the future of this side now, Pogba is key to that.

I completely agree with you there, mate.

Pobga is a crucial signing. He has to be our priority at this very moment.

Delph is a good signing if he's a squad player and a replacement for Fernando, but if he's ear marked for a bigger role, and we miss out on Pogba then that is an enormous blow. Enormous.

The centre of our midfield is key to the future of this side now, Pogba is key to that.
We haven't got Pogba so how can it be an enormous blow? We can't lose what we have not got.

Sterling and Delph improve what was the Premiership's outstanding squad.

Chelsea have done nothing.
Arsenal have improved, but sill need a forward.

I know things can change, and Arsenal will surely make a big signing, or two, and Chelsea, but at the moment it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.