Delphic tonight

Brilliant last night, really euphoric gig!! Saw them at Club Academy back in October when they were top but they've improved even more in the months inbetween.

Red Lights, This Momentary, Counterpoint and Acolyte were pretty special. As much as I love the album versions, live they blow them out of the water.

Anyone going to Sankeys on Wednesday should be in for a cracking night. Chew Lips were good too, although I think It could be May 68 supporting in Manchester who I prefer.

Some good videos up on Youtube already Bluejambo

Shands said:
Brilliant last night, really euphoric gig!! Saw them at Club Academy back in October when they were top but they've improved even more in the months inbetween.

Red Lights, This Momentary, Counterpoint and Acolyte were pretty special. As much as I love the album versions, live they blow them out of the water.

Anyone going to Sankeys on Wednesday should be in for a cracking night. Chew Lips were good too, although I think It could be May 68 supporting in Manchester who I prefer.

cheers mate,are you up here working / studying?

aka blue jambo said:
Shands said:

cheers mate,are you up here working / studying?

Neither of the above at the moment (lazy swine!!) But yeah I live just down the coast from Edinburgh, been up here since I was a kid.

Some lad has set up a Delphic Fans forum at http://www.delphic.freeforums.org/index.php not much on there at the moment cos he's struggling to attract members but it's worth keeping an eye on for anyone interested in getting hold of rairities/B-sides/ live stuff etc. Think he's going to stick some of The Snowfight In The City Centre stuff up soon.

top band..I was at that gig in October Shands..some bird kept moaning that they sounded like "r2d2". The bloke who was with her was clearly embarrassed!

Still laugh about it now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.