DElusional Rag

dctid

Current have a few days off work so spending some time with my little girl - took her to the park and popped into McDonalds near Bredbury - anyway two tossers in the que in front of me - did not hear it all but heards one thick twat say "Rooney was man of the tournament he was on fire" closely followed by "Barry was utter dog shite"

Fookin stupid tossers

you have to be making that up, even someone with no eyes could figure out he had a total shocker.

sorry but your telling porkies.

"Rooney was man of the tournament he was on fire"
Those words can only possibly have been uttered ironically, even if it did come from one of those scumbags.

gregglake said:
you have to be making that up, even someone with no eyes could figure out he had a total shocker.

sorry but your telling porkies.

fella on my word that is what was said - no bullshit no lies - his mate even fooken nodded<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm --<br /><br />
Dubai Blue said:
"Rooney was man of the tournament he was on fire"
Those words can only possibly have been uttered ironically, even if it did come from one of those scumbags.

Did not sound it - sounded deadly serious to me

dctid said:
Dubai Blue said:

Did not sound it - sounded deadly serious to me
You should have fired a bolt into the back of his head then. Someone like that is only gonna end up harming another person or himself at some point in the future.

Rooney wouldn't make the Argy or Germ bench on his world cup form! with players such as Higuain Tevez Messi Milito Aguero Palermo Klose Podoloski Oezil Cacau Gomez.

Rooney could well have been the actual very worst player for England in this world cup, seriously! And I'm not even a "bitter" as they call us and actually give credit to their players when deserved!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.