Demichelis released

Turned out to be a decent enough signing in the end for what it was, and obviously a very decent bloke. A shame pellegrini hung him out to dry in the derby at the etihad. All the best MDM

Yep all the best MDM. His first season with us, he was a solid round peg round hole signing. He deserved his second year, however his third year was a nightmare and his performance in the derby was horrible.

Nice bloke and I hope he enjoys the rest of his career, wherever that may take him.

Should have left on a high last summer. Shame this season will slightly tarnish his contribution. Was a solid player in his first 2 seasons with us.

Cheers Martin

Always gave it his best shot and considering that he was a freebie he performed far better than some that cost 15m plus. Some players should look at him and learn. He could read the game very well and was a "footballer".

Ok wasn't the fastest and often criticised but at least he was there when others where on the sick bench.

All the best MD

City_pitch_invasion_Demichelis.gif

Cheers Demi

That is brilliant

Adios to the sublime ponytail ... I will dedicate my Scoop 6 (fingers crossed) win later to the memories of his majestic career here.

And its M D you twats !! M Fucking D. Thats ONE M and then a D and thats it ... think about it.

One season too much but without you we wouldn't have won the title in 14 so thanks for everything!

From around Christmas 2013 through to the end of the 2014-15 season he was the best defender at this club. And that's with Zaba and Kompany being here so it's no "best of a bad bunch" statement. In the twilight of his career, he was an excellent player for us. In his final year his fitness had totally left him and made him worse than he should be remembered for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.