Demichelis released

Not a bad word to say about this lad. Took a while to find his feet and was instrumental to our successes. Always gave his best and would never hide.

Take a long, happy and healthy retirement (if you decide now is the time)

One season too far but I thought he was tremendous at times for us. Look at his cv & yet somehow the media make out he's a Donkey.

I'm not sure about the comments of him not being the same after cutting his hair.
If i remember correctly, his first season with the pony tail was very shaky. He then cut his hair and gained a new more confident/focused attitude.
That then improved his game all round until last season.
Thanks and good luck Demi...

Thanks for everything you did for City. Not once did you put in less than 100% effort in a match. You were left in limbo in that back four by Pelligrini when he played Yaya in a four midfield against the opposition's five. It is to your ultimate credit that you always did your best. A team cannot ask for more. Enjoy the rest of your playing career and life afterwards. You will always be welcomed back here in Manchester.
This + 1 for me ,good luck in your future ,maybe come back one day as coach of an opposition team who knows.

Piss poor start and piss poor finish in his time with us but a belting bit in between. It's hard not to warm to that big daft smile of his and it's a credit to him that he leaves with so many good wishes. Fair play.

I remember watching Argentina v Belguim in the last world cup and Kompany came up for a corner and the commentator said the Manchester City centre half was marking his fellow Manchester City centre half and the camera zoomed in and I'm like ''what's he on about?''
It was about 10 mins later when they said his name and I had to look even closer to recognise him - as his pony tail had gone! Unrecognisable!

I wish him well. I think the stand out game for me was Hull away when Kompany was sent off about 10 / 15 mins in. At this point MDM was much maligned and I think we all thought without Vinny we'd be fucked. But MDM seemed to step up 3 notches and led the line and commanded the defence and City went on to win the game. From that point on he was a rock at the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.