Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
razman said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2013/September/Argentine-defender-signs-for-City

Martin Demichelis has joined City from Atletico Madrid.

The 32-year old defender has signed a two-year contract and will wear the No.26 shirt this season.

This will be the third occasion 37-times capped Argentina international has played under Manuel Pellegrini with the pair working together previously at both River Plate and Malaga.

"I am delighted to have joined City because I am still hungry for success and want to improve," said Demichelis.

"I have been in Europe for 11 years now and this was a great chance for me to play in the Premier League with such a big club.

"When there is a change, there is always a process. There’s always a period of adjustment you have to go through. Moving from South America to Europe is a big change and you need some time to settle in because everything is new.

"But in my case, I have lived in Europe for many years and I don’t think there’ll be any problems in adjusting to life here. Now I want to repay the manager's faith in me out on the pitch. I can't wait to get started."

Dem

Demichelis left Malaga in the summer and signed for Atletico Madrid, but the chance to play for City proved too great to resist for a player who has a wealth of Champions League experience, mostly gained during a stay with Bayern Munich where he made more than 200 appearances between 2003 and 2010.

During the course of this seven-year spell, Demichelis won four Bundesliga titles, four German cups and two German League cups.

Read about Martin's full career here and watch out for our exclusive CityTV interview later this evening

welcome to city !!

thats mean we are getting someone tomorrow !!
How do you work that out?

just a hunch :)

maybe not

This signing certainly give me confidence for the campaign,we would not have coped with what we had.

When Vinny returns.......Is it possible he could also be deployed in a midfield anchor role? allowing Fernandinho to express hmself further?

deano ou812 said:
Wonder if he will go straight into the side against stoke,a baptism of fire against clueless and his inherited cloggers...

Hopefully!

This guy can handle anything Stoke can throw at him.

A big tough Argie against Stoke is just what the doctor ordered.

I'd play him alongside Lescott for that specific game.

Lomas has a lob on said:
deano ou812 said:
Wonder if he will go straight into the side against stoke,a baptism of fire against clueless and his inherited cloggers...

Hopefully!

That last line made me lose all respect for you!!! ;-)

Lomas has a lob on said:
deano ou812 said:

Hopefully!

Nastastic?

deano ou812 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
deano ou812 said:

Hopefully!

Nastastic?

I'd go for Lescott in the Stoke game.

They will have seen our recent defensive displays and will throw the kitchen sink at us.

Lescott has been poor so far but against possibly Crouch and an in form Jones (according to reports) Lescott would handle the aerial bombardment better, only in my opinion of coarse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.