Demolish or not?

remember reading about this at the time and thought what an idiot for building on land that he was never going to get planning permission for and who would want to live in a house behind a haystack for evermore?

tear it down!

He hid a castle behind a haystack?

A fucking haystack?

It's either a very small castle.

Or a very large haystack.

Mind you he's a farmer so his castle is doubtless paid for by the proceeds of then Common Agricultural Policy.

Bloody EU bureaucrats - I blame them.

And UEFA.

chabal said:

A fucking haystack?

Mind you he's a farmer so his castle is doubtless paid for by the proceeds of then Common Agricultural Policy.

And UEFA.
Maybe it was a giant haystack?

not the kind of place i would buy but yeh it looks ok, if its in the middle of a field and not causing any bother let him keep it

bgblue said:
chabal said:

A fucking haystack?

And UEFA.
Easy,Easy,Easy.

chabal said:

A fucking haystack?

And UEFA.

There was a documentary about it a few years ago and he built huge walls out of hay bales all round the building plot and somehow made a roof and covered that with hay. He had a door way or entrance that was just big enough for a pallet to pass through. He had a fork lift inside and a fork lift outside. He even fooled and hid it from the local councellors by plugging up the doorway with hay bales when they came to visit after complaints of building work from his neighbours. Iirc when it was found out he trawled through the ancient by laws and came up with the one about the queen. I thought he'd got away with it as he seemed pretty clued up.

bgblue said:
chabal said:

A fucking haystack?

And UEFA.

It was certainly big, daddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.