Denis Suarez in L.A?

city announce on the OS days ago who was there

yes it is him, its part of his contract that he trains with the first squad, and listening to what the players are saying, hes more than worthy of being there too

was indeed, must have high hopes for the lad if hes not in Germany with the youngsters

^What have the other players said and where can I see what they've said.

His name gets announced in the Joe Hart-Dodgers video btw (OP)

foley87 said:

yes it is him, its part of his contract that he trains with the first squad, and listening to what the players are saying, hes more than worthy of being there too

point me in the right direction mate? Haven't heard anything about him, especially from other players. Hell, don't think he was ever introduced on the OS aside from when they wrote out the squad, and they had him as a defender!

Andouble said:
foley87 said:

point me in the right direction mate? Haven't heard anything about him, especially from other players. Hell, don't think he was ever introduced on the OS aside from when they wrote out the squad, and they had him as a defender!

He trains with the first-team squad but not playing with them yet. He is one of the most promising spanish youngsters atm.

Here is a game compilation of him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtAHp_b6rw[/youtube]

You can judge what kind of player he is there nicely.

I watched 20 seconds and I like him already. Knew he was highly rated but nice to see a video of him in good quality. Has the touch of god's son. Develop the fook out of him, Mancini!

Edit: Didn't let the big black guys muscle him either.

"One player I have been impressed with so far – and most of the lads have – is young Denis Suarez." - Micah

BlueCityfan said:
Andouble said:
foley87 said:

He trains with the first-team squad but not playing with them yet. He is one of the most promising spanish youngsters atm.

Here is a game compilation of him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtAHp_b6rw[/youtube]

You can judge what kind of player he is there nicely.

aye mate, knew we had signed him but was wondering where the quotes about our players speaking about him were from.

Though there is some good words from Micah about him in his latest diary. Says he doesn't speak much English but Silva and Yaya are looking after him. He tweets a bit in English so sounds like he understands enough of it, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.