Denis Suarez in L.A?

Hopefully he gets a run vs Club America...

A lot of the lads have been saying good things

I know someone who works at carrington and a load of the lads were raving about him after the first 2/3 days training

You don't get to wear the number 10 shirt at any level for Spain unless you're a talent.
You can see by his touch and distribution that's he something special.
These kind of signings excite it more than any other because they haven't yet reached their full potential. We could have the next iniesta on our hands and not even know it.

Personally i don't think that video is a good reflection of him.

Honestly, reading those comments by Micah has made my morning! I just love it when we sign young players rather than finished articles. I find it more exciting. Great to know the lads are impressed with him!

Our Fabregas?

McFcMiKe7 said:
i know this isn't about Suarez..but has anybody seen or heard anything about kolo? is he training at carrington or L.A.?
No kolo can't train or take part in any first team activities until his suspension is up. I would imagine it'll be round October November before we see him if his suspension runs to September

Great video! looks like he loves having the ball at his feet!

Really hope he gets a few games, especially at home against the 'lesser' teams and league cup.

You never know, he may just step straight up!

Wanna see something from Weiss and Guidetti too!

If Guidetti plays i back him to score given the chances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.