Denis Suarez in L.A?

I was sitting pitch side and when he came on, the city fans around me had no idea who he was, but in his little time he impressed. I cant wait to see more of him, its weird being 4 years older than a player.... im getting old.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
I was sitting pitch side and when he came on, the city fans around me had no idea who he was, but in his little time he impressed. I cant wait to see more of him, its weird being 4 years older than a player.... im getting old.

haha same here mate, im 20 and a couple of months younger than balotelli, it freaks me out lol.

jjeangi said:
It's in his contract that he only practices with the first team.
Good for him and his agent negotiating that. Good for the club too recognizing talent. I wonder if that was a factor in him choosing us over Barcelona.

And yes I still boggle that we're at a point where a highly talented 17-year old chooses us over Barca.

eddie c 123 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

haha same here mate, im 20 and a couple of months younger than balotelli, it freaks me out lol.

More vids eddie!!!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
eddie c 123 said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

More vids eddie!!!

lol coming your way soon mate, I didnt have a laptop for 5 days unitl last night when a new charger came, I will be doing a trailer for the united match and then after some cl games I will use them clips for some big match trailers.

I only saw the first half last night, did DS get on in the second? If so, how did he get on?

jjeangi said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
jjeangi said:
It's in his contract that he only practices with the first team.
source?
Posted on this forum. Search for it
That's simply not true. Andy Welsh said in one of his OS videos that after pre-season, he will be joining his group of players. Suarez will be playing in the NextGen series with Assulin, Roman, Rekik, Razak and co.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.