Denis Suarez

EVIL

Having seen this lad at close quarters tonight for the first time, i have to say what a wonderfully talented player we are so fortunate to have at the club.

He has everything. I hope City are able to place him permanently around the first team next season or loan him to a Spanish/Italian Primera league side or a highly placed 'technical' side here in England.

i think his talent deserves better than a freezing cold tuesday night on a pretty poor pitch in Hyde. I'm not his agent by the way, but if he has one, he'll know this lad is going places...hopefully with City.

EVIL said:
Having seen this lad at close quarters tonight for the first time, i have to say what a wonderfully talented player we are so fortunate to have at the club.

He has everything. I hope City are able to place him permanently around the first team next season or loan him to a Spanish/Italian Primera league side or a highly placed 'technical' side here in England.

i think his talent deserves better than a freezing cold tuesday night on a pretty poor pitch in Hyde. I'm not his agent by the way, but if he has one, he'll know this lad is going places...hopefully with City.

Interesting comments.I actually thought he had an average game although I was very impressed by his application and willingness to win the ball back which he did many times.

I say average because I know how talented he is and it frustrates me how often he takes a ball, moves very well with it and then either runs into trouble or simply plays a poor final ball.I felt he did that a lot tonight.So the initial bit makes you think this guy's good and then it comes to nothing.

Liked his goal though as the pass to him wasnt perfect but he took it superbly in his stride and the finish was excellent.

But yes it's great that we have him

Seen him quite a few times, was better against Tranmere the other week when he scored that free kick. Got a big future in the game, will play for Spain I have no doubt.

He's a brilliant talent and I hope he gets a chance with us, though he is still learning and not close to the finished product yet. I read the rumours about us lining up a bid for Gaston Ramirez for example and wonder, as Ramirez is good but Suarez has the potential to be so much more. He is 18 now and I would say he is up there with the best European prospects around his age, he is also starring for Spain's youth team. Oxlade-Chamberlain is 18 and getting regular first team football at Arsenal but they have a much weaker squad so the chances are there. Next season we should commit at least two places in the Carling Cup team to Suarez and Rekik (and Guidetti if he's here) - meaning they play whether we go up against Scunthorpe or United. By the way, was Rekik impressive tonight? He usually is.

I thought Suarez was ok tonight, he needs to go out on loan either abroad like Feyenoord or to a Championship club, don't think he could handle the prem at the minute, still has alot to learn and there is no rush with him.

I also think Oxlade-Chamberlain would get game time wherever he would be, that lad is a quality player.

LoveCity said:
He's a brilliant talent and I hope he gets a chance with us, though he is still learning and not close to the finished product yet. I read the rumours about us lining up a bid for Gaston Ramirez for example and wonder, as Ramirez is good but Suarez has the potential to be so much more. He is 18 now and I would say he is up there with the best European prospects around his age, he is also starring for Spain's youth team. Oxlade-Chamberlain is 18 and getting regular first team football at Arsenal but they have a much weaker squad so the chances are there. Next season we should commit at least two places in the Carling Cup team to Suarez and Rekik (and Guidetti if he's here) - meaning they play whether we go up against Scunthorpe or United. By the way, was Rekik impressive tonight? He usually is.

Is he actually 18 now,I thought 18 in August but anyway I would agree not quite ready for the prem yet but needs to be included mmore next year and start to get chances.

Rekik was good again tonight. Certainly doesnt get it right all the time but showing strength and composure beyond his years.

de niro said:
The best player out there tonight was the Bolton no 8.
Cracking player.

Josh Vela. I was talking to one of his relatives at the match tonight, apparently City have tried to poach him in the past but he wanted to stick with Bolton as he's been with them since he was 8.

Thought he was constantly overdoing it last night, continually loosing the ball when better options would have been to pass it. Seemed eager enough to impress but needs a greater awareness of the players around him. Bit like Sturridge used to be at this level IMO, but he seems to be doing okay now.

Rekik is the player I like, always keeps things simple, looks class on the ball. Every time I’ve watched him he has a decent game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.