Denis Suarez

I got the impression at times that he didn't want to pass to Tevez, the passing of the team seemed to improve after Tevez went off

SB Blue said:
I got the impression at times that he didn't want to pass to Tevez, the passing of the team seemed to improve after Tevez went off

I think you are wrong and he was actually looking for Tevez when he had the ball.The game had opened up anyway hence the goal from Tevez and it stayed that way even though we only had 10 men.

SB Blue said:

A poor attempt at shit stirring.

Suarez is a good player alright , and he may well be pushing for a first team squad place next season ...

but whether he actually achieves that quite so soon is very much another question ..... let's not forget that we'll have John Guidetti returning , and he not only wants a rather rapid squad place , but a regular first team place too .... or he reckons he's off !

His old club Celta Vigo are doing well in Segunda Liga and will hopefully get promoted to La Liga. Maybe a loan back to them next season could help him.

simonr555 said:
His old club Celta Vigo are doing well in Segunda Liga and will hopefully get promoted to La Liga. Maybe a loan back to them next season could help him.

For me i would like him to be on the bench alot more and when the games won put him on and let the lad take his chance. World class players for me show there talent at 16 to 18 and you can normally tell if they will make it, mancini should play him against Lisbon and few other sub games then we can tell if he will stay or go on loan

Saw him play at wolves in the carling cup was fairly impressed but age is on his side and i think a loan spell would benefit him.

sergiokun said:
simonr555 said:

For me i would like him to be on the bench alot more and when the games won put him on and let the lad take his chance. World class players for me show there talent at 16 to 18 and you can normally tell if they will make it, mancini should play him against Lisbon and few other sub games then we can tell if he will stay or go on loan

I agree with you mate. I'd love to have seen him given 20 minutes against Blackburn and Bolton with a view to giving him a bit longer against Lisbon. However, he's only young and maybe the staff at City see this year as one of bedding him into England before maybe pushing him next year.

He's a long long way away from getting 20 mins here and there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.