Denise Johnson RIP

Absolute shocker this and she only tweeted about Silva over the weekend.

Saw her with ACR in the early 90s and I always thought she’d go on to bigger and better things from there.

Just recorded and finished her solo album too

Massive City fan and sang on some great records. Absolutely stunning and soulful voice. She could have only been in her 50's. Tragic news.

Edit - Delete, just seen Rics thread

Just recorded and finished her solo album too
Yeah he looks like it was due to be released in September. The album has a cover of True Faith and also Well I Wonder by The Smiths from Meat is Murder. I’m absolutely stunned and you could tell she had a lot of love for City and was in bits when Vinnie announced he was leaving.

Yeah he looks like it was due to be released in September. The album has a cover of True Faith and also Well I Wonder by The Smiths from Meat is Murder. I’m absolutely stunned and you could tell she had a lot of love for City and was in bits when Vinnie announced he was leaving.
"How can I rehearse when City are playing up the road? I have a very understanding guitarist" @Twemski #heartinmouth
R.I.P Denise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.