Dental prices.

svennis pennis

I've just slipped over down my front steps. Ended up with my front teeth on the front row shattered and embedded in my bottom lip. Does anyone know hoe much repair for this type of thing costs. I've been to a&e and I'm in agony.

Not nice is it? I snapped one at the root and one pushed to the back of my mouth. Wish I could say I did it falling over... Anyway you'll pay about 60 quid for the extraction of the roots( not nice but the injection is the worst bit) then they'll fit you with dentures that cost £200. If you're looking at getting fixed implants then you'll be paying anything between £3,000 to £6,000 quid. I think you can get a bridge which is a lot cheaper but not permanent. Expensive stuff mate and I feel for ya, it's not nice. If you're looking to keep costs low then go to Budapest and get it all done.

svennis pennis said:
I've just slipped over down my front steps. Ended up with my front teeth on the front row shattered and embedded in my bottom lip. Does anyone know hoe much repair for this type of thing costs. I've been to a&e and I'm in agony.

Ouch!

You might try asking your GP to refer you to the dental hospital?

mammutly said:
svennis pennis said:

Ouch!

Just got through to them for some temporary work later today. Luckily the nerves aren't exposed as I can drink without pain. Ive essentially smashed a semi circle into my two front teeth on the top row. Pulling my bottom lip off my teeth was a fun experience and one i'll never forget.

I've also broken my nose so its been a great start to the weekend so far.

svennis pennis said:
mammutly said:
svennis pennis said:

Ouch!

Just got through to them for some temporary work later today. Luckily the nerves aren't exposed as I can drink without pain. Ive essentially smashed a semi circle into my two front teeth on the top row. Pulling my bottom lip off my teeth was a fun experience and one i'll never forget.

Feel for you mate

How did you manage to not break your fall?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
svennis pennis said:
mammutly said:
Ouch!

Feel for you mate

How did you manage to not break your fall?

It just happened really quickly and our steps are pretty steep. A complete mess.

Are they so bad they can't be crowned?

As for replacements go with implants mate, cost will be around £850-£900 a tooth, well worth it though...... You could do worse going abroad and getting it done, £200 a tooth in turkey, mate had his done and he said he couldnt fault the service, he does look like barry gibb though!!!!

Went to the emergency dentist who said despite the physical appearence of the damage I've been lucky in the sense I've done no nerve damage and as far as he can tell nothing is broken. The problem is that I've got an infection in my lips which has swelled them to Leslie Ash proportions so I have to take a course of antibiotics to deal with that. I've lacerated my gums and lips.

I've got a friend who works in a dentist who is trying to get me in first thing tomorrow to temporarily cap my teeth. Apparently the way they have been damaged they can just build straight onto them. I really hope this is the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.