Departure time on Sunday

BudtheWeiser said:
setting off about 9 form Brighton train to London Bridge then 45 min tube ride to Wembley nice and easy

quicker via victoria mate,north one stop to green park then jubilee to finchley Road,hop off and next platform ( 10 seconds max) get overland ( train usually waiting) then no stops to Wembley park.. saves 5 stops..victoria to wembley 25 mins :)
20 mins more drinky time.

8:40 from Birmingham Intl, gets to Euston at about half ten. Then the overground to Wembley Central and the Green Man. Back in Birmingham by 8 then the Monday off work!

Silvercloud said:
GaudinosWheels said:
Silvercloud said:
Left it bloody late so I've ended up on the 7 national express from chorlton street. Not looking forward to the 5 hr drive. Good job I'm not a smoker.

I'm on that too, done the same for the semi and final, it's not too bad.

How many stops is it pal? What's the secret booze situation like?

Yeah, me too. Though the thought of no booze isn't appealing....

tasker said:
mxpx said:
Saturday morning at 9.05 train to Euston, pack of 6 Strongbow off to watch Brentford for Uwe's first match!
where you staying saturday night pal

Alright mate, staying at the Ace hostel in kensington!

7:45 on a coach from cardiff to victoria station. Is wembley easyish to find from there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.