Departure time on Sunday

mcfcliam said:
Dodge said:
wc1.bri said:
Well you all be pleased to know, i have a half hour trip to wembley, anyone getting in to Euston, im opening my pub up early for city fans, its in russell square - The friend at hand. Ill be there drinking from about 10:30

This is an ICF/Moston Rats/Superfirm trap.

Do not go to this pub Blues..

Eh?

Lets all go there en masse ;)

Meet up in the beer garden, just by the barbeque...

It's gonna be proper tasty (the sausages).

I asked several people at the train station (Manchester Pic) about the trip to Wembley.

Myself and my missus have bought tickets to Euston, now I asked if we could go to Wembley Central (via Watford) on these tickets and the response was yes.

So If you have a Euston Ticket and Can't be arsed with the tube, then change at Watford and get the overground service (which is going to Euston) and get off at Wembley Central.

mcfc-mike said:
Am leaving on coach from bury at 6am,

straight slog to pub near wembley with no stop's, so should be there for 10am,

looking forward to it now

You leaving from the centre of bury? i would be interested in that Coach if so.

Ill be setting off at 6am to arrive at Green Man Pub about 10.30 - 11am (hope its not full by then)

Dodge said:
mcfcliam said:
Dodge said:
This is an ICF/Moston Rats/Superfirm trap.

Do not go to this pub Blues..

Eh?

I wish i had a bbq and beer garden the way the weather has been.
A trap its not, the big boss is a scouse fan so really wanted to fill the place with city fans to wind him up.

wc1.bri said:
Dodge said:
mcfcliam said:
Eh?

I wish i had a bbq and beer garden the way the weather has been.
A trap its not, the big boss is a scouse fan so really wanted to fill the place with city fans to wind him up.

wouldnt it wind him up just as much if not more so, if the place was full of rags????

Hmmmmmmmm

Me and my girlfriend getting 8.40 national express from Northampton. arrive Golders Geen 10.10. Get summat to eat then a 30 minute bus ride to the Stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.