Deploying Afghanistan

mancitymick

Found out this week I am going out there in March. My intention is to try and get as many Blues who may be out there at a similar time (If ops dictate) and get a Photo done for this site, the programme and Soccer AM. If you think you may be there PM me. I know of one season ticket holder who already is. Please no return home safe, I aint gone yet!!

I am so serious. This will be my last trip before leaving the mob after 22 years (Time done) Want to spread the word to a place that have never had the chance of viewing football. It was that bad If you were female you could not go to school!!

mancitymick said:
I am so serious. This will be my last trip before leaving the mob after 22 years (Time done) Want to spread the word to a place that have never had the chance of viewing football. It was that bad If you were female you could not go to school!!

Ring Drafty and get out of it! Navy shouldn't be in landlocked countries!. You don't fancy extending for the extra 5/10 years?

smudgedj said:
mancitymick said:

Ring Drafty and get out of it! Navy shouldn't be in landlocked countries!. You don't fancy extending for the extra 5/10 years?[/quote

I got the choice " We would like" if you volunteer and you say no you are going anywhere" Smudge the job they have give me is not for this forum. My misses has gone potty, We have only just got married. Any way are you out there lets get this going

My mate goes over next October, think he's got a few blues in his lot.

My cousin was a WO2?? (is that right), he got a 2 year extension on his terms after his 22 plus 2, so did 6 months in Kuwait and 6 month in Cyprus before landing the same job in the same office but in Civvy gear.

mancitymick said:

Ring Drafty and get out of it! Navy shouldn't be in landlocked countries!. You don't fancy extending for the extra 5/10 years?[/quote

I got the choice " We would like" if you volunteer and you say no you are going anywhere" Smudge the job they have give me is not for this forum. My misses has gone potty, We have only just got married. Any way are you out there lets get this going

I can guess your job, tell her it's married accompanied see if she wants to go with you!!!!!

I think you have a good idea in the making, I found a Man City fan here in Bolivia the other day! They get everywhere don't they? and I was in the lift going up Smudge Towers and one of the residents asked where i was from and when i said Manchester, England he replied 'Oh Manchester City!' in all my travels around the globe that was the first time I had heard City!
I'm sure they will be loads of City fans over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.