Deploying Afghanistan

smudgedj said:
Newlunar said:
What branch is that?

Communications or whatever it's called this year.

Ha right, that figures. The PO (RO) on the Hecla used to keep a pebble in his pocket called Colin. He would ask it's opinion on things and hold the pebble to his ear.
I'm not sure but I think he was called Smith.................. it wouldn't be you would it Smudge?

Newlunar said:
smudgedj said:
Communications or whatever it's called this year.

Ha right, that figures. The PO (RO) on the Hecla used to keep a pebble in his pocket called Colin. He would ask it's opinion on things and hold the pebble to his ear.
I'm not sure but I think he was called Smith.................. it wouldn't be you would it Smudge?

No I was killick stoker, knew a chief stoker who used to run around with a plastic firemans helmet and a wateringcan.

smudgedj said:
Newlunar said:

No I was killick stoker, knew a chief stoker who used to run around with a plastic firemans helmet and a wateringcan.

FPMSL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.