Deportation of Carl Jordan

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
Hi everyone,

a local guy from Haughton Green is being threatened with deportation after living in the area for 53 years (since he was 3 years old)

He has an english mother and was born to an american father. it is totally outrageous that deportation is even being discussed here let alone acted upon, but in a couple of weeks he will have to go into a detention centre before being sent to a country he has no memory of!!! you really couldnt make it up!!!!

please follow the link and sign the petition, this is a guys (and his families) future you are helping.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-stop-the-deportation-of-carl-jordan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron- ... arl-jordan</a>

thanks, BBS.

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!! PLEASE READ!

So for all this time he did nothing and now he's relying on a petition. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he should be deported back to the land of his birth but he's had a long time to sort out his nationality.

Gelsons Dad said:
So for all this time he did nothing and now he's relying on a petition. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he should be deported back to the land of his birth but he's had a long time to sort out his nationality.

reading the information would you not think that he thought common sense would prevail in the end, and that the land he has paid taxes in and has a national insurance number for and a pension, and children in, would see him as a naturalized citizen.......after 53 years?

burning blue soul said:
Gelsons Dad said:

reading the information would you not think that he thought common sense would prevail in the end, and that the land he has paid taxes in and has a national insurance number for and a pension, and children in, would see him as a naturalized citizen.......after 53 years?

No such thing as common sense. I'm just surprised the yanks haven't hit him for a lifetime of tax. Fill in the forms folks!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.