Depression

I'm going to give hypnotherapy a chance this weekend.

I wanted to provide feedback on this for anyone who is considering or has considered hypnotherapy for anxiety, stress or other sad feelings. I will start by saying that I am not suddenly a new man and knew this wouldn't be an instant fix. I went in open minded and whilst I wouldnt say my issues have vanished, I at the least have some coping mechanisms now. He asked me to imagine a person apologising to me for all the stress they caused and I did cry at that part. I would recommend at least trying it and if any of our Irish posters live within an hour of Limerick and want to try it, let me know and I'll give you his details.

Anyone had any issues tapering of mirtazapine? Still on 15mg which I was prescribed 6 months ago, worked great but put weight on and made me feel tired all the time.
Reduced it to 10mg for a couple of days but my sleep has started to be disturbed and feel jittery and anxious in the morning.
Been on SSRIs in the past and came off without any noticeable symptoms.
Any experience/advice would be most appreciated

Anyone had any issues tapering of mirtazapine? Still on 15mg which I was prescribed 6 months ago, worked great but put weight on and made me feel tired all the time.
Reduced it to 10mg for a couple of days but my sleep has started to be disturbed and feel jittery and anxious in the morning.
Been on SSRIs in the past and came off without any noticeable symptoms.
Any experience/advice would be most appreciated

Wow there is finally hope for the chronic depressives, all you need to do is to get a guy to bore holes into your skull and feed wires through..blue is neutral I think.
There's a real like philosophical argument thing about wire heading.. sounds pretty good to me

I don’t know where to put this. My dad died a few years ago, and I always thought of him as a good dad, a good person. I was out tonight with an old friend. Years ago my friend took my scooter and crashed it really bad into a parked car, broke his leg and was lucky to have not been killed. He told me tonight that my dad visited him in hospital, and said, he wished he’d drowned me at birth. What the fuck, this is my dad, you fucking bastard dad, no wonder I’m fucked up and my son too. What the fuck.
why would you choose to believe a bike thief over the actions your dad showed you over many years?

why would you choose to believe a bike thief over the actions your dad showed you over many years?
He didn’t steal my bike, I left it as his house. My mate wasn’t being nasty, we were talking about everything we had been through in life since we met at school, all the mates who had died too young. This has really shaken me, absolutely fucked me over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.