'Der Kaiser' apology thread

i dont do england at all. wanna see them do well but i dont involve meself in the 2 yearly wank-fest. my mate on the other hand is stockport born and a stockport fan who goes home and away. he loves everything to do with england. i txt him after the game and asked him to try prove the kaiser wrong. i said he wasn't stirring, he was being honest. england are hit an hope. i then suggested he hated maradona cos it was england who he cheated. he actually agreed with me. id punch the fuckin thing in if it won me the match. he is an argie and proud so everyone else hates him. how many players today were english and proud?? none. how many ex england players walk the touchline as a manager beaming with pride for their nation, knowing they did/do all they can for their nation. none. there happy sat in a glass box in south africa judging the current shite. fuck england love city.

black mamba said:
SpiritofBurnden said:
Are you a bit hard of thinking? I've already said that we looked like a 'pub team'... twice. I've also seen all four of Germany's games and the only two that they've looked even half decent in were the games against Australia and us, two of the worst teams in the competition. They are nowhere near as good as previous German teams. A better team than us would have beaten them comfortably today.

They may not be as good as previous German teams ..... but i've probably seen better Argentinian , Dutch and Brazilian teams down the years than their current offerings too!

You can never back against the Germans , they show great togetherness and spirit when they need to ...... nobody will have an easy time against them .

Don't try and explain mamba, he's from Bolton, nuff said!

He's probably having difficulty counting all his fingers and toes at the moment.

SpiritofBurnden said:
1_barry_conlon said:
So i take it all the other times, bar 1, when they've managed to beat us in major tournaments they were playing pub teams as well then?

Congratulations, you have won todays 'little Englander' competition.

Eh? I don't know what previous tournaments have got to do with the performance today. We played much better German teams in the past and could possibly claim to have been unlucky. Not today.

Incidentally they've beaten us four times in 'major tournaments', twice on penalties... and we've beaten them twice, not once...

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:32 pm --

Northern3 said:
sorry SpiritofBurnden but after your last post,what does that make england

A pub team. Keep up.

-- Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 pm --

Soulboy said:
The Germans were superb... swallow your pride and admit it.

You could assemble a team from this site that would have looked 'superb' against England today.

Well, I've had no form to speak of since the late '60s so I should be either centre forward or centre back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.