Derby arms closing

We park at the school behind the Velodrome. Hasn`t the Derby Arms shut & reopened about 3 or 4 times since we`ve been at Comstad?

Chillidog77 said:
We park at the school behind the Velodrome. Hasn`t the Derby Arms shut & reopened about 3 or 4 times since we`ve been at Comstad?
I usually park near there and I can`t ever recall it being closed down.

Anybody know why i cant start a new topic?, i was hoping to post some content from Manc for the fans who dont have it

DortmundDummy said:
Chillidog77 said:

I seem to remember it closing & opening fairly often when we 1st moved. It might just be me though.

DortmundDummy said:
Chillidog77 said:
It did close for a short while but when it re-opened it was miles better , it felt more of a city pub with the bar staff with city T- Shirts on etc...and 2.40 a pint helps.

So i have to chat a load of shit for 100 posts to have the priveledge of starting a new topic, Boy now i regret just reading comments for the past couple years lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.