derby chant for rooney

tevezisablue said:
U.N.I.T.E.D. Feeder Club for Man City, with a nick Knack, Paddy whack give your Dog a Bone, Rooney's agent on the Phone.

Class

God I would be tempted to leave if I ever heard there is only one wayne rooney from City fans,and yes even if he signs for us.

tevezisablue said:
samharris said:
Genius... cigar is in post.

ps.. instead of "give your dog a bone" try " do you need a loan"

Haha Genius

No bud, you're the genius today...just trying to help a bit.. have already multi txted that one. :)

tevezisablue said:
samharris said:
Genius... cigar is in post.

ps.. instead of "give your dog a bone" try " do you need a loan"

Haha Genius

To take it a stage further. How about....

U.N.I.T.E.D. Feeder Club for Man City, with a nick Knack, Fergie out, do you need a loan, Rooney's agent on the Phone.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
tevezisablue said:
Haha Genius

To take it a stage further. How about....

U.N.I.T.E.D. Feeder Club for Man City, with a nick Knack, Fergie out, do you need a loan, Rooney's agent on the Phone.

or even...

U.N.I.T.E.D. Feeder Club for Man City,with a sign him up, Fergie out, do you need a loan, Rooney's agent on the Phone.

arf !!

There's the good old simple "See you in January..." or if he plays and does anything decent "Mancini, Mancini, sign him up..."

As a general one, how about;
"Have you got Jaap Stam, have you fuck...etc
"Have you got David Beckham, have you fuck..etc.
"Have you got Ruud van Nistelrooy, have you fuck..."
"Have you got Ronaldo, have you fuck..."
"Have you got Carlos Tevez, have you fuck..."
"Have you got Wayne Rooney, have you fuck..."

Another one to add, the more the better-

What about a simple TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK constantly repeated.

Craig said:
tevezisablue said:
U.N.I.T.E.D. Feeder Club for Man City, with a nick Knack, Paddy whack give your Dog a Bone, Rooney's agent on the Phone.

Class

God I would be tempted to leave if I ever heard there is only one wayne rooney from City fans,and yes even if he signs for us.

dont have to mean it just wind them up. its now got to be sinking in for them that they are on a hydeing to nothing its going to sting

thats what im talking about quality chant

Throw one of theirs back at them
To the tune of que sera sear

Wayne rooney rooney
he kisses the badge on his chest
and puts in a transfer request
wayne rooney rooney

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.