Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

Surely you go to watch City, not the opposition? Why does who we are playing affect if you are missing the game or not?

Your right, I go to watch City, but if I said what is the one game in the season you would guarantee you wouldn't want to miss, it's playing those Red Bastards as there is no better feeling than beating them!

Surely you go to watch City, not the opposition? Why does who we are playing affect if you are missing the game or not?
Seriously? You don't think who we play effects demand for tickets? You don't think people probably don't mind missing Watford at home if they have committments, but probably would bend over backwards to attend the derby?

Seriously? You don't think who we play effects demand for tickets? You don't think people probably don't mind missing Watford at home if they have committments, but probably would bend over backwards to attend the derby?

It obviously does to some people, as is shown by ticket sales and criteria for the respective games. Personally, who the opposition is on any particular match day doesn't affect my attendance - as I say I go to watch City, regardless of who we are playing>

It obviously does to some people, as is shown by ticket sales and criteria for the respective games. Personally, who the opposition is on any particular match day doesn't affect my attendance - as I say I go to watch City, regardless of who we are playing>
It probably has done for me. I missed a game before xmas on a weds night. Knew i was working late, would struggle to get there in time, sat in horrific traffic etc, so gave my ticket away. If it had been united or liverpool, i doubt id of given it away. I'd of made sure 100% i was there on time.

Logic would suggest the game will be paid as near as possible to the original date i.e. March 1. However TV will dictate that it is moved to another date to suit them. Scums last three games at the moment are Arse and Spuds away followed by a home game to finish. TV will probably put it in between their two away games and bill it as a shoot out for Europe

It probably has done for me. I missed a game before xmas on a weds night. Knew i was working late, would struggle to get there in time, sat in horrific traffic etc, so gave my ticket away. If it had been united or liverpool, i doubt id of given it away. I'd of made sure 100% i was there on time.

Does for me too. I didn't go to the Watford game because frankly I couldn't be arsed after working all day. I gave mine away too.

I wouldn't miss any of the other top 6 games at home because often they are the best ones. I don't get much entertainment out of us having 75% possession and the opposition parking a bus although I did enjoy the Burnley game as it had a bit of needle in it.

The days of me going just because city are playing are over. I've got other things in my life now. Years ago I would go and watch us in the Full Members cup etc as basically I had fuck all else to do.

As for this game, it will be rearranged for whenever Sky want it to be rearranged for and the closer to the business end of the season the better for them so my guess is some time in April if it fits in with the scheduling.

Depends if either City or United remain in one or both of the FA Cup or European Competition.
Subject to these weeks being ruled out, it looks like Tue 4th or Wed 5th April at the earliest.

It will be played on the original date as Hull will win 4-0 tonight....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.