Derby confirmed as Thursday, 27th April 8pm

I've been told the Thursday too now from a very reliable source. Piss take if true I've waited for TV games to be announced for April then booked trains for the Saturday.
If city are happy to alter fixture like this they best be open to refunding fans who have forked out travel or hotel costs based on a Saturday fixture
Eh?

How can fans have booked tickets for a Saturday fixture when the date hadn't been announced?

Eh?

How can fans have booked tickets for a Saturday fixture when the date hadn't been announced?

It wasn't moved when the April fixtures were announced for telly.

Rambo-Special.jpg

How (or why) will they have booked travel / hotel for a Saturday fixture when the fixture date has only just been announced?

To get cheaper travel and hotel clearly thought that would be obvious. And why has it only just been announced? Are we at cross purposes here. I'm on about the boro fixture now likely to be moved to Sunday if these Thursday rumours are true

To get cheaper travel and hotel clearly thought that would be obvious. And why has it only just been announced? Are we at cross purposes here. I'm on about the boro fixture now likely to be moved to Sunday if these Thursday rumours are true
Fear not. The Mirror says we will play Thursday/Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.