Derby County - Rooney leaves with immediate effect (p69)

Derby fan here just came to hang out with the other rich kids.

hoping to god we sort ourselves out soon enough and join you in the prem in the next few seasons, be nice to have friends to go fishing with, the nibbles seem to have already begun and its not even confirmed yet.
Best of luck, mate, but you’ll need to grow a thick skin,

It’s not what we paid for them that matters.
It’s their current amortised value that count.

Stones 26yo. £50m paid 2016, on 5 year contract, has extended by 2 years.
Currently valued at £22.5m.
Amortised value at £13m, so any amount over £13m is a plus.

Gundogan. 30yo. £25m paid 2016, on 5 year contract, has extended by 2 years.
Currently valued at £36m.
Amortised value at £4m, so any amount over £4m is a plus.

Mahrez 29yo. £70m paid 2018, on 5 year contract.
Currently valued at £43.2m.
Amortised value at £42m, so any amount over £42m is a plus.

Mendy 26yo. £52m paid 2017 on 5 year contract.
Currently valued at £25m.
Amortised value at £22m, so any amount over £22m is a plus.

If you add the amortised value up £81m. So £100m would be good for the clubs books, plus get some big wages off the books.

You did read the rest of my post though surely?

I gave a list of what we paid and then a current 'sale price' that I would want (the crucial bit being I) low and best price that we could possibly get, granted it wasn't an account book price but then it had nothing to do with amortised value to start with.

So a little joke quip about ripping off a newly rich club ends up in a lecture about amortisation, Bluemoon sure is a strange place at times.

hoping to god we sort ourselves out soon enough and join you in the prem in the next few seasons, be nice to have friends to go fishing with, the nibbles seem to have already begun and its not even confirmed yet.
I hope you don't like reading the sports section of the papers.

Your club will be renamed for you in every single match report, I love OIL RICH CITY, fantastic team.

Best of luck and enjoy the ride.

I hope you don't like reading the sports section of the papers.

Your club will be renamed for you in every single match report, I love OIL RICH CITY, fantastic team.

Best of luck and enjoy the ride.
Thought they'd already been dubbed 'Dhabi County'

Been approved now by the EFL. Enjoy the ride Derby fans, and ignore the shit that will inevitably be thrown your way by the press and envious rivals.

I know a few Derby fans where I live nowadays and my son is one of them so I'm pleased for them. I'd much rather fight them for the title but our chances of getting tickets (when City aren't playing) will get more difficult. Its a proper football town unlike Leicester. I'm sure their long suffering fans are as well equipped as we are to deal with the shit thrown at them.

All the best mate. Enjoy the ride but Steel yourselves for the bitterness jealously and poorly conceived racism that Derby will be subjected to.

Best of luck pal. Just enjoy the ride. As others will say you will have buckets of shite thrown at you about having no fans, no history etc. But having lived through the last 10 years as a City fan, I believe it's every fans right to live the dream that we are still living. Always liked Derby except for the 4 nil at the baseball ground in 77

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.