Derby Day Dilemma

i sat in there north stand the other season when we drew 1-1.had a few liveners before the game and just thought fuck it.i'm sat there with my mate who's rag friend could'nt go so i got offered the ticket on the understanding that i behave myself and keep my big mouth shut.easier said than done.the equaliser went in and i could'nt help myself,i was jumping up and down on my chair with my arms in the air like i would of been in the city end,my mates now telling me to'fucking sit down you barmy twat'.we're sat on 6th row from the front and i can honestly say the only person who told me to sit down was my mate.the bunch of dickheads.other way round and a rag would not of got out alive.

mammutly said:
I've been invited to watch the game at the swamp with the rags. A friend who lives in that London has 3 season tickets and wants to give me the privilage of loaning one for the day.

I've only managed to get to 6 games so far this season - 4 home and 2 away, so doubt if I'd have enough points for a ticket otherwise.

So it's sit with them or watch it on TV. What would you do?
Do it,but savage the fucker when we beat them.

I couldn't do it, I've got rag mates and enjoy a bit of banter but no way could I be surrounded by thousands of the fuckers on matchday.

would definetely accept your friends kind offer and when we beat them laugh at him for hours after the game

sweep said:
I couldn't do it, I've got rag mates and enjoy a bit of banter but no way could I be surrounded by thousands of the fuckers on matchday.

Agreed.

Can't imagine sitting with that lot on Derby Day and not being able to either shout, cheer or laugh.

mackenzie said:
sweep said:

Agreed.

Can't imagine sitting with that lot on Derby Day and not being able to either shout, cheer or laugh.
The not clapping&cheering & being happy bit won't worry mammutly,methinks.

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:
sweep said:

Agreed.

The not clapping&cheering & being happy bit won't worry mammutly,methinks.

Oooohhhhh.....you're a bugger at times! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.