derby day means somthing all of a sudden.

Bluemoon115 said:
Whitworth warrior said:
Of course it means something, a win can help United to an improbable quadruple of league wins if Utd win.
But they won't.

to me this will be the revenge of the carling semis in one game we win and almost there for 4th spot and piss them off and they lose and they almost concede the league please let it be this.

monday would be a very good day for me but not my wanker of a scum boss!

Pam said:
They can fuck off with their Liverfool jibes. If any of them came from Manchester, Liverfool would now be neither here nor there this season because the M/cr based rags will be surrounded by blues at work and will take a lot more shite on a personal level when we're doing well and they aren't than they ever could from the Dippers. The red scouse live in Merseyside when all is said and done and the rags live and work in Dorset.... I know what I mean about this even if nobody else does.
Pam I get what you mean (for once), the family next door are rags and season ticket holders (the type of rags you can just about put up with, know who there playing next week and dont think they will win every game 5-0) they said the same thing. Only a rag from outside Grater Manchester or a tv know fuckall Talksport Sun reading go to all the testimonials rag would tell you Liverpool means more, thats cos they dont hurt like real fans cos put simply they aint real fans.
Nothing hurts more than loosing to your neighbour and the shit that follows.

"I would rather be a bitter than a red (clap clap) I would rather be a bitter than a red (clap clap) I would rather be a bitter than take it up the shitter, coz we know John O'Shea gives Fergie head"! (eurphoric clapping)

(Sub 'If you hate man yernited clap yer hands clap clap)

Numptyed said:
Pam said:
They can fuck off with their Liverfool jibes. If any of them came from Manchester, Liverfool would now be neither here nor there this season because the M/cr based rags will be surrounded by blues at work and will take a lot more shite on a personal level when we're doing well and they aren't than they ever could from the Dippers. The red scouse live in Merseyside when all is said and done and the rags live and work in Dorset.... I know what I mean about this even if nobody else does.
Pam I get what you mean (for once), the family next door are rags and season ticket holders (the type of rags you can just about put up with, know who there playing next week and dont think they will win every game 5-0) they said the same thing. Only a rag from outside Grater Manchester or a tv know fuckall Talksport Sun reading go to all the testimonials rag would tell you Liverpool means more, thats cos they dont hurt like real fans cos put simply they aint real fans.
Nothing hurts more than loosing to your neighbour and the shit that follows.

Or baconface

Still, there's always Berbatov...[/quote]
Nice one 115,[/quote]
Cheers.

Looks like it doesn't want to play anymore.[/quote]
When you look at it 115,Robinho or berbaflop ?.Value for money,i think we won,even though Robby's fukd off back to Brazil.He done no bad ma man eh ?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
When you look at it 115,Robinho or berbaflop ?.Value for money,i think we won,even though Robby's fukd off back to Brazil.He done no bad ma man eh ?
No matter how you look at it, they miss the notes they paid for Berbatwitch more than we miss the cash payed for Rodneymarshinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.