Derby Day Screamers

I was stood with all the rag supporters (trying to keep quiet) just slightly up from the dug outs. I was directly in line behind the shot & could not hold the emotion in when it hit the back of the net.. it was only then i realised i was amongst about 200 other City fans who were also celebrating.
We all then sort of merged together for the rest of the match, no trouble just a load of rags giving us dirty looks.

If you have a look at the Youtube footage of the game the camera pans around to the dugouts where you can see loads of City jumping about celebrating so you might see yourself ?

I’ve never met anybody who was at that game who wasn’t right in line with Bob’s shot. Must’ve been 5000 of us all stood on the same spot !
Yeah, but I was. :-) (Distant relation was a season ticket holder in the corner of the North/Main stands & couldn't go, so offered ticket to me!)

Wasn't at York though. :-)

Yeah, but I was. :-) (Distant relation was a season ticket holder in the corner of the North/Main stands & couldn't go, so offered ticket to me!)

Wasn't at York though. :-)

Bloody hell you must have shown some restraint trying to stay undercover not celebrating that one. What a hit, could we have nearly won it towards the end didn’t White or Wayne Biggins nearly nick one?

Ah yes, the Phil Jones/Beaker moment.

article-0-192F111A000005DC-556_634x430.jpg
haha people have a go at beaker and rightly so,however on closer inspection Sergio is doing a bit of gurning as well haha

Alex Harley's last minute winner at Old Trafford in a 3-2 win, 1962. Ran from the halfway line and lifted it over the diving Gaskell.The only time I've been to the Swamp!

I was there for that too .... halcyon days - for one season I think.

My last trip was the 1968 1-3 after going 1 down in less than a minute. King Colin got injured and missed a few games in the run in.

Great memories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.