Derby day ticket criteria

If you get no where, post a picture of the raggy on here. Make his attendance impossible.
what's his contact as bad as it sounds I'm that's desperate of getting one id pay that atm,not missed an away game all season but missed out on a ticket for this one

Never been to a Derby at the Swamp but have a chance of a ticket (work thing) Whats the view like from our end? I've been before for an England game but was in the middle lower tier so had a decent view. I take it though we'll be shoved into a small corner.
View is ok overlooking the corner flag, legroom is shite so don't sit down at HT or you'll scrape your shins.

Just been offered 6 tickets buy a swedish united fan for 200 quid each in the city end, he's sent me pictures of the tickets so deffo has them. I've asked city how he has got the tickets and waiting for a reply.

If you've got a picture that shows the details please post on here then I can copy and put on the Facebook sites they monitor .
Of course if you get a reply please share, but don't hold your breath.

Just been offered 6 tickets buy a swedish united fan for 200 quid each in the city end, he's sent me pictures of the tickets so deffo has them. I've asked city how he has got the tickets and waiting for a reply.
Post a picture of the tickets on here - City are supposedly taking action against this sort of reselling and ultimately they need to know who was sold these tickets in the first place to enable them to be resold at such a high price. This is even worse in that a red twat is supposedly doing it

Fortunate enough to have got one for the derby this year, haven’t missed a derby at the swamp in almost 15 years. But I agree it is getting much harder to get a ticket for it these days, every year you notice less familiar faces and more people you see that you know full well shouldn’t be in the away end.
Unfortunately nowadays I think it’s all about who you know and money.
Someone told me (and I don’t know how true it is) but if you’ve had a season ticket for just one season in the hospitality section at our place you can apply for as many as 4 away tickets to any game you want. How’s that fair?

As this has become a sort of general away ticket thread, why have we only been given (or taken) 10% of capacity (3,255) for the Leicester league cup QF? Have they changed the rules on the allocation, it used to be 15% minimum - we took nearly 5,000 to WBA and I'm sure we'd sell 4,800 easily for the QF.
League Cup allocation was reduced to 10% a few years ago.
We took about 3,500 to West Brom but were allocated the whole stand (approx 5,000).

Post a picture of the tickets on here - City are supposedly taking action against this sort of reselling and ultimately they need to know who was sold these tickets in the first place to enable them to be resold at such a high price. This is even worse in that a red twat is supposedly doing it

The tickets have been sent to city and been told by people on the Facebook site that city have said they are looking into it. Not sure how to post the picture without an image url.

DannyBoy2890
'Someone told me (and I don’t know how true it is) but if you’ve had a season ticket for just one season in the hospitality section at our place you can apply for as many as 4 away tickets to any game you want. How’s that fair?'

This isn't true actually. I'm a hospitality seasonal member, have been for years, and I couldn't get any tickets for the derby this year. Was told we were oversubscribed 2:1 this year. Usually I can get one ticket per one season card but doesn't seem to be the case this year. Really struggled to get Huddersfield tickets this year too, could only get one for my two season tickets. Don't know if people are just jumping on the bandwagon but it's getting a lot harder for everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.