Derby day

dundeeblue

Having taken a tour of Eastlands a month ago it wetted my appetite to come back to see a game. Whilst at Hollings College in the 80s I was a regular at Maine Rd. Unfortunately my mate can only manage the weekend of 30 Nov -derby day. Am I right in thinking that tickets will be like gold dust for this game? or will the fact its on Sky free up tickets? If tickets are a no-go can anyone suggest a good pub to watch the match in that will be City based near Eastlands?

Also does the Conti Club still exist??

Cheers,

DFC/MCFC Blue

We always give then the minimum, it is the lowest out of 10% or 3000. Therefore we have to give them 3000 and they give us 3000. Unless we take tickets off them for persistant standing, then they will do the same to us.

If you want to ensure you get a ticket for the Derby then get a Citycard and go to other matches like Omninia, if not just get an access card and go to matches. If yo do not want to do that you just contact the club about a corperate deal and pay £150.

Hi Dundeeblue, its good to see there are City fans aswell as me (Urmston born and bred now living in Glasgow) up here. If you get an Accesscard (free) you will be able to get tickets on seat exchange. There is a supporters club in Edinburgh and Lothian which I am trying to get in touch with ( can anyone help with this) and it might be a good idea for you to join aswell. Driving to Edinburgh and hopefully getting the coach to Eastlands will save my car from an early visit to the scrapyard. I have a season ticket and its 450 miles return trip every home game.

This may interest one or both of you

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86483&hilit=SCOTTISH+BLUES" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86483&hilit=SCOTTISH+BLUES</a>

fucking hell I thought I could easily get 3 tickets for this match but they use loyalty points even for people with city cards. How easy is the hospitality package to get and how much is the cheapest? I need to get tickets because I have already booked the flights and hotel.

FCUK said:
fucking hell I thought I could easily get 3 tickets for this match but they use loyalty points even for people with city cards. How easy is the hospitality package to get and how much is the cheapest? I need to get tickets because I have already booked the flights and hotel.
ring the club, ask for mike ferguson.

de niro said:
FCUK said:
ring the club, ask for mike ferguson.

who's he?

im also from scotland(glasgow) i just book early bird trains
8-40 on the sat
return anytime sunday if games on sunday usually get 19-20 train gets me into glasgow at 23-46
pay an average of 28 quid return if i book it 2 months in advance
been to chelski
down for spurs and utd
very lucky as my mates got a box and if i cant source ticket he can buy 1 for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.