Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Correct, the double jeopardy rule was changed some time ago but don't let the "experts" know.
I remember the experts telling us that even if a foul is committed outside the area, if it carries on into the box it can still be a penalty. This was to back up a penalty we gave away in the CL. Funnily enough, I've never heard it used since, even though there are plenty of penalty calls that would definitely benefit from this point of view.

15th time I have been to the swamp for a derby and the first time I have been there when we have won. Hearing mourinho crying about refereeing decisions on the way home was the icing on the cake. At times an awesome display but when it wasn't we showed bottle and fight. It all looks so promising.

Couldn't go the last two seasons as I was on holiday... so that's 4 wins on the trot I've seen at that shit-hole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.