Derby Post Match

ifiwasarichfan said:
Cheers lads for the info regarding the sending's off.

I remember them all except for Ben Thatcher's but their really was no need to mention Corradi. The day is spoilt now :)

Not sure if mentioned, but Pointon got a red at the ashtray, for a retaliating tackle on Family Guy.

deano ou812 said:
hgblue said:
moomba said:
Just seen first half replay. How did we not get two penalties?

The first one, maybe the ref couldn't see the contact? The second one he bottled because if he gave the penalty it was another sending off.
Exactly,probably going through his mind the shitstorm from the media if he give the pen and sending off,got the feeling he may have thought he made a ricket sending smalling off,which wasn't the case anyway....

The tackle on Milner was a def yellow. I always get the impression from refs these days that they wish, in the event of a trivial yellow like Smallthing's first, they could rescind it or give half of one for technical offences.

I'd like to see how many clubs fine players for getting booked for technical offences. They label themselves as professional footballers but attempting to block a goalkeeper's clearance or booting the ball away is just crass.

mancityblue2014 said:
Vienna_70 said:
mancityblue2014 said:
I don't know if it's already been said but Jamie Redknapp was seething at the end of that. Souness put him straight though and fair pair to him for that. Redknapp, the poor excuse for a man. quit football at the age of 12 to be a pundit. What a c**t. He doesn't deserve the air time.

What about?

On sky sports news a few hours after the game. Jamie Redkanpp the c**t was tearing his vagina out because we'd won. Was going on about Utd dominating midfield and he said about them having ten men with pure frustration. Souness pointed out the chances we had before the sending off and the penalties.
I hope for the day when Souness woman-slaps Redknapp ( he doesn't even deserve a punch, hence the woman slap) live on tv and tells him to stop whining like a spoilt child

I might be wrong but seem to remember a spat between Fowler and Neville at Old Trafford. I think it was the season we played them in the cup and got beat 4-2 after us previously beating Spurs 4-3

Any fair and competent official would have given us 2 spot kicks today, possibly 3. You're left thinking is it bias or incompetence? But then looking at the bigger picture, it is just the way the things are run these days, and bias is the only rational explanation.

Very happy to have beat the scum as per usual, but the refereeing today makes me wonder if it is all actually fixed.

Happy but seriously pissed off

Thank fuck for the 3 points and the win.

BUT we were so close to dropping 2 or 3 points because of the twat referee. Watched it out in France, all the French pundits agree should have been 2 pens to City and scum down to 9... and that was just halftime. At full time they thought we should have had 3 possibly 4 pens. How is this fair...the Premiership has been bent from the start, but never this obviously.

Just before we scored I was really thinking, "Pellers, pull the team off... let's make a statement to the FA, UEFA". The evidence will never be more shocking than today.

For all their attacking talent on show (how many million) I thought we contained them pretty well (except the last 20)

Anyway we won and that's all that matters, they had a fluky draw against Chelsea which had given them and their media acolytes some confidence, whilst we have been going through a bad patch

Well done to us onwards and upwards

MOTD commentary claimed first two penalties were debatable. Looked nailed on to me.

Edit: The analysis said all three should have been given. So that proves Oliver was the rags MOTM. Wonder how much he cost?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.