Derby Security

I've been attending debies since 1969 , and i can't really say that i've ever personally experienced any trouble at them , home or away ...... although i have admittedly witnessed a few hooligan related incidents from distance , such as the 1974 match abandoning shenanigans at their place.

You will always get rags throwing a few missiles from afar , or attacking a few' scarf wearing loners' , because they are shithouses .... and they know it too ...... they were never in quite such a rush to take on the city hooligan mobs of the late 70s or 80s , because they knew they'd get it back.

I'm sure the 'Men in Pink' will have some kind of limited attendance at this one , but in my experience , when the rags have only 3,000 tickets , as seems likely here , their following tends to be a bit 'diverse' , and most of them just want to fade into the background before and after games ......... they are likley to be outnumbered around 15-1 at this game , and they aren't quite so 'brave' with those odds.

261p3j9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.