Derby ticket info

They don't circle anything for adults. This is the one ground they are likely to check outside, as it used to be a ploy adults getting in on under 16s, and seen a city fan refused on an u16 about 2010 with no chance to upgrade it. I would try using a white marker.
Ahh, yeah will have a look for something to try get it out a bit, cheers mate

How old do you look?

If they challenge you, argue the toss, say your name is Benjamin Button
More chance of passing as an under 16 then over 65 haha! Every away I’ve been to this season check the ticket before you get through to get searched but its only a glance at it.

It would be on par if the agreed 60% of tickets had gone to season ticket holders.
When they went onsale on Wednesday at 9am there were less than 1100 seat showing for sale .
It was there for everyone to see, perhaps something for our City matters reps to take up with the club
I cannot wait to be stood near the half n half scarf wearing fan from god knows where with their Utd store bag proudly on show

I have managed to get a ticket for this but they’ve circled the Over 65 part of the ticket, I can fit my thumb over the circle but surely they won’t refuse entry or do I circle the Adult part aswell?
I've never been checked and I've used all types if tickets including disability 1s.

You'll be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.