Derby ticket thread.(all in here please)

Re: How's the Derby ticket situation looking?

Ive got a Blue Match Ticket priority card, with 200 points. What are my chances? At least this year we have the option of Viagogo.

Seeing as you can sell for 150% + City & Viagogo's cuts expect to be paying loads.

2 good options would be Thomas Cook if it's not already booked up & hospitality tickets (get a nice meal before the game).

Would love to be there so if anyone has a spare let me know please. If anyone wants a lift from south west let me know, i am starting from cornwall if i can get a ticket

Due to family issues i have to back to Poland next week, so i decided to sell my season ticket in 122 row A, Inc. games: Real Madrid, Manchester United, Reading, Stoke, Fulham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wigan, Newcastle, West Brom, West Ham, Norwich. Price is 250, much less than i paid ;)

Rockery25 said:
Due to family issues i have to back to Poland next week, so i have to sell my season ticket in 122 row A, Inc. games: Real Madrid, Manchester United, Reading, Stoke, Fulham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Wigan, Newcastle, West Brom, West Ham, Norwich. Price is 250, much less than i pay ;)

Bargain.

Criteria for this has been released

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2012/November/City-v-Manchester-United-ticket-info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... icket-info</a>

Bazzmand Show said:
Ticket criteria likely to be released next week?

Manchester City v Manchester United
Sunday 9th December 2012
Kick off – 1.30pm
Tickets for this game are priced from:

£45 Adult

£35 18-21

£19 16-17

£14 Junior (Under 16)

£35 Over 65s

£35 Disabled (wheelchair & ambulant)

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority and 3,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 12 November at 9am.
2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority and 3,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 13 November at 9am.
2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority and 2,500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 14 November at 9am.
2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority and 2,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 15 November at 9am.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week.

No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

10 loyalty points will be awarded for attending this fixture.

Hello Citizens,

Im from sweden and want watch my first city match at Etihad. What's my options to see the derby ? Is there any possible chance for me to get tickets for that match.

If i buy a Season card from someone can i buy 3 more tickets on it ?

All options there is appreciated.

OLW said:
Hello Citizens,

Im from sweden and want watch my first city match at Etihad. What's my options to see the derby ? Is there any possible chance for me to get tickets for that match.

If i buy a Season card from someone can i buy 3 more tickets on it ?

All options there is appreciated.
Your having a laugh ain't ya

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.